Secrets from Louisiana

So glad you have stopped by for a visit. We have many secrets here in Louisiana. We are a quilters haven because of all the interesting things we have in our environment to see, smell,taste and feel. Our flowers are like perfume in the evening and the colors explode in your eyes. Our seafood is the best in the world and is bountiful from the Gulf.

The palette is non stopping.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time is Counting Down

WOW my hair is buzzed, never has been this short, feel great, have to get use to who is it in the mirrow. Just finished 2 Easter pillow cases for thre rug rats to take home, had a great visit except Naomi got a spliner i her finger and it was drama, fit city, I raelly feel sorry for her being sooooooooooo emotional, hope she grows  out of it. Nic just laughts at her and my responce when you won't take help is "JUST LET IT BEE"

We are going my brothers and returning his lawnmotor and Steve will cut his grass and he and I will visit. We have the bus packed except for food soo this will be an easy weekend. I will pick up the strawberries tomorrow and make a meatloaf to take for sandwishes and bake some chicken for salad.

The kids are leaving this afternoon so Mike will have some down time to study. Haven't spoken to Hank is a couple days so will connect up with him before I leave. I have to try to pick up income tax this weekend and take it with me to Texas to look over before we mail it.

All is going great for Retreat WHOHOO, wish my western sisters could come.

Hugs all

One short hairless Patticake

No comments:

Post a Comment